- Log In to Blogger.com Dashboard
- Along the left hand rail, navigate to Layout and Click on It
- Your Blog Structure will pop out.
- In the margins / side bar zone, look for Add a Gadget link and click on it
- A new window will pop out displaying all the gadgets, that you can add to your blogger blog.
- Look for Featured Post Gadget, click on it.
- A new window will pop out.
- You can see here all the post published on your blog.
- Click on a post, you want to display as Featured Post
- Click save, now your blog will display selected featured post on the home page, in the side bar zone.
Another way round to find a post you want to display as featured post is:
- Click All Labels
- A List of All labels will roll down, select your label.
- Now you can see all post related to the selected label below. Select your post and click save.
- Also you can search for a post in the Search Box provided adjacent to All Labels.
- Search post you want to display as Featured Post.
- Select Post and Save.