How to create reading Twitter Reading List?Mobile data plans are cheap, but your time is valuable. Whether you are student, Copy Writer like me or involved in some other business. Staying connected on social media is another thing, but browsing through it takes time and efforts.
Among all social media, personally I like Twitter, just 140 characters an in matter of few seconds I may gauge if a Tweet link is worth clicking or should I pass it. Off course, there are tweets on which we don’t like missing.
Personally I am fan of Sir Richard Branson and Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Twitter. Your interests may vary.
Twitter is fastest among all social media. Bookmark your special someone following in Twitter and next time when you log in go to your list and enjoy what he / she has Tweeted through out the day. Also Twitter is just awesome to connect friends say hi and call them to play cricket in backyard.
Here is how to bookmark Twitter Following?
Suppose you want to follow on Twitter My Twitter Account for Business @thisisdkoffice
- Go to your list of Twitter Following
- Look for the Twitter handle which you want to keep in Twitter Bookmark (they call it list)
- Click on gear, a list of options will pop out.
- Click on Add or Remove from Lists
- Next Option will appear for Create a New List
- Name your list, for example dk office / career alerts / jobs / seo / copy writer / blogger / technical write; Give it any name you wish so.
- Write small description; for example SEO in Delhi or Paid Blogger (Max 100 Character allowed)
- Below the box, make it private or let it go public.
- Hit Save List and now your favorite twitter following is in your twitter list.
- Next time when you want to read your favorite, go to list, and enjoy browsing through Tweets.
Tip: Are you following your Sweety, keep it Private :) else let it go public!
Share your twitter tips here, put sensible comments below!