Post title is something, looking at which your audience will say, Yuck or Yeh.
Yuck means a reader is feeling cheated by you and search engine, he is desperate, furious, and angry.
Next he will pick phone and dial yellow pages.
An Yeh means he will read your pages, remember your website name and if he is kind enough will subscribe to your email list.
So, how to write an 'yeh I get it' blog post title?
1. Include top primary keyword in your post title
2. Including a signal like how, why, top, a number or a verb.
3. Relate your top keyword with signal
4. Add necessary adjectives.
5. Keep it free from punctuation
6. Review your post title.
7. Edit and keep it short and simple, easy to understand by a 3rd grader.
Are you ready now.
Take your ass to work.