Here are few things to consider before you choose blog domain name for example 'abc'.
- Around what you are going to blog? Try to include main word that relates to your service in blog URL.
- Double check the spelling of your chosen name. Spell errors happens.
- Check the dictionary and thesaurus for your selected blog name.
- If your blog name is a mix of more than two words, check whether joining two words together is not causing any offensive or otherwise meaning when written without a '-' in between. If so work around other alternative names, or put '-' between words.
- Avoid plurals in Blog domain spelling as this creates confusion among audience. And they are more likely to hit another similar blog.
- Go for smaller domain name, easy to speak, meaningful and attractive.
- Now in your blogger control panel fill the necessary fields and create your blog.