I blog for living. Sometime I make good money, sometime non at all. 2017 was not a good year for my writing or better I say was least productive due to various reasons. However, writing is only thing that I do, be it writing text books as ghost author or guest blogging for one of my clients or may be writing this blog or answering career questions over www.careercare.info
I always need more eyeballs on my blog. Perhaps everyone need. But since I do not sell any physical goods eye need eyeballs more than a product blog. A good Alexa Rank, more blog visitors and more questions that I found myself able to answer makes loads of difference in my writing journey.
Way back in 2012 to 2015 I was earning good from http://examalerts.careercare.info But Murphy's Laws applies where. My resources depleted, my earnings gone down, I suffered a bone injury and lot more. At one time in October to November and earlier there was less than 100 page views on my blog. But again I motivated myself and to my surprise my alexa rank improved so quickly for careercare.info Today at the end of December month, the blog www.careercare.info received 16.5K plus reads.
So, how I achieved this from less than 100 reads a day to 16.5k plus reads per month
1. I posted often, regularity is the key in blogging. In a month time I posted 266 blog posts.
2. I posted useful content. Now students preparing for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Banking, or Admission Test can use www.careercare.info as a study resource for exam preparation.
3. Today www.careercare.info has 250+ plus pages General Knowledge for exam preparation.
4. I shared my posts on social media facebook, twitter, linkedin and google plus.
5. I written content for audience, and not for google search robot. Google like when people read your content and appreciate it.
So you can believe on my claims screenshot is attached.
Here is how many visitors i received from where
Blogging is not same today as this was 5 to 6 years back. I am not sure whether I would be able to place the careercare.info at some position where it was but one thing is pretty sure small achivements
give a feel of motivation and I feel this small success is worth sharing here.