Read a well crafted article titled "9 Ways to Make Gobs of Money - Seriously" via Entrepreneur.com Contributor Steve Tobak. While scanning I noted following points, hope helpful for everyone want to make a difference to self and society.
- Competition and adversity breed great leaders.
- Steve Jobs said, "The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle."
- Technology startups are the land of equity and opportunity.
- The high-tech industry has created enormous wealth for millions of people, and not just top executives, either. Microsoft alone accounts for an estimated 12,000 millionaires among former or current employees.
- Own your own business and live like a monk.
- Take risks, make mistakes and trust your gut.
- Nobody ever got ahead by playing it safe.
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is a serious workaholic who works 90 hours a week. So does Elon Musk
- You get out of life what you put in.
- Manufacture your own luck.
- quit tweeting and linking and get out and network with real people in the real world.
- Stay married.
- Nobody ever got anywhere by doing what everyone else is doing.
Wanna make a difference, start a business.